This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
default stack size
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:27:39 +0100
- Subject: default stack size
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
What is the default stack size for applictions compiled on Cygwin?
And is it safe to increase it?
Background: I have a perl script which doesn't work I guess because
the perl stack size is too small.
Now I want to try to build perl with a greater stack.
Could cause this problems or does it only depend on the amount of
memory I have in use?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html