This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Jeff Mincy <jeff at delphioutpost dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:17:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: catdoc
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am 2002-01-13 um 19:50 schriebst du:
> I just built catdoc 0.91.4 from
> (only problem building was the makefile doesn't have .phony target for install)
> This seems like something that would be useful as a cygwin package?
Yes, I guess there would be interest for something like this.
Look at http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html and related docs at the website to
figure out what to do if you want to contribute this as a package, please.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html