This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron - /etc/crontab is not read?
- From: "Ryan T. Sammartino" <ryants at shaw dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:33:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: cron - /etc/crontab is not read?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 03:16:30AM +0200, Jari Aalto+tpu.misc wrote:
> and the file at /var/cron/tabs/root is modified accordingly.
> The test I added was:
> 2 * * * * date >> /cygdrive/e/home/jaalto/tmp/cron.log
> But I'm not sure what to think about this output?
> Sun Jan 13 23:02:01 2002
> Mon Jan 14 02:02:01 2002
> Shouldn't it print the message every 2 minutes?
Nope. For every two minutes, use "0-59/2". More info available via "man
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html