This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't find xmkmf
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: joliver at john-oliver dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:09:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Can't find xmkmf
- References: <20020113183107.B10319@ns.mrtg-monitoring.net>
*x*mkmf is part of XFree86. go to the cygwin-xfree mailing and ask for
assistance there. Or check the cygwin-xfree webpage.
> I can't find xmkmf in my installation of CygWin or in the Setup routine. What do I need to install to get this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html