This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem with perl 5.6.1-2 and cpan
- From: Teun Burgers <burgers at ecn dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:39:58 +0100
- Subject: problem with perl 5.6.1-2 and cpan
- Organization: Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
when downloading anything (include the index files)
with cpan (perl -MCPAN -e shell) with
5.6.1-2, all download methods (LWP, Net::FTP, etc) will hang.
If I go back to 5.6.1-1 everything works fine. I use
windows 98SE. It happens on two systems I am using, one
with a firewall and one without. Manually the ftp sites
are perfectly accessible.
Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html