This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Documenting heap_chunk_in_mb
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:51:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Documenting heap_chunk_in_mb
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 03:58:37PM -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>I did not, however, get any answers about the mechanics of the
>documentation process, so my offer to help fill in this particular lacuna
>went essentially unclaimed.
>So it goes...
The source code for the documentation is included with the source code
for cygwin itself. Like nearly everything else in cygwin, it's checked
into cvs. It's also available in the cygwin source tar ball.
I don't know precisely what tools are necessary to build the
documentation but it should be pretty obvious the first time you type
'make'. You'll need to configure the directory to start the process
of building the documentation http://contrib.html has pointers to
how to do this if you are not familiar with the process.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html