This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Proposed Mailing List Page Reorg Has Been Reorged
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:03:07 -0600
- Subject: RE: Proposed Mailing List Page Reorg Has Been Reorged
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf
> Of Robert Collins
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Soren Andersen [mailto:email@example.com]
> > So what I am addressing is a perceived (on my part) need for
> Soren, this is *discussing* it, if you wish to address it, then
> contribute a patch - to the web site, the FAQ - wherever you think it
> should go.
> I don't say this to cut short the discussion, but because no-one has
> disagreed in any substantial way with what you are saying, and no-one
> has steppted forth to do it....
Uh, guys: http://cygwin.com/lists.html.
Pretty well done, whoever did it. And it's been up since at least the crack of
Let this be a lesson to everyone to:
2. STFML and TFWS
3. WTFPMA the next time a newless cluebie stumbles in here and for some
reason the urge to bite his head off rears its ugly head.
 Watch The Fricken Potty Mouth Abbreviations.
Gary R. Van Sickle
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html