This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssh issue with UID's over 65535
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:05:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: openssh issue with UID's over 65535
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D2A06@cnmail>
On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 05:44:12AM -0500, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> How about a patch to mkpasswd to do this? Would you be interested?
What should the patch do? I don't understand, sorry.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html