This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
trying again wrt xemacs segfault
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: ht at cogsci dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:56:43 +0000
- Subject: trying again wrt xemacs segfault
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15 Jan 02, Henry S. Thompson writes:
> Here's what I keep trying to say:
> [I sent this to comp.emacs.xemacs a week ago, no replies]
> I'm getting a segfault during fontification in xemacs
> 21.4.6-built-for-cygwin, the binary (setup.exe) xemacs distribution, when
> re_search_2 calls re_match_2_internal at offset 1016
> I'm running cygwin 1.3.6-6.
> This is the same fault I hit with 21.4.5.
> Doesn't happen with 21.4.3.
Then perhaps it's a bug in xemacs, or a problem with the binary xemacs
distribution? Have you tried to build these versions of xemacs
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html