This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin: CR CR LF problem still there (was: Re: A dumb CR/LF question)
- From: "Matthew Smith" <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Radek Tomis" <Radomir dot Tomis at dvi dot elcom dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:40:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygwin: CR CR LF problem still there (was: Re: A dumb CR/LF question)
- References: <01f901c19dfa$87113040$2102a8c0@DVI.ELCOM> <20020115193244.GA22115@redhat.com>
The easy way to deal with this is use binary mounts.
> >Anyway, the CR CR LF problem is present in Cygwin 1.3.5 (Nov 13 2001):
> >echo hello > a.txt
> >cat a.txt a.txt | sort > b.txt
> >od -c b.txt
> >0000000 h e l l o \r \r \n h e l l o \r \r \n
> >Do you happen to know why the bug is back ?
> >Or maybe your snapshot fix didn't make it to the release version
> >eventually ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html