This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "RTFM'ing": readily accessible user documentation?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <soren_andersen at speedymail dot org>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:54:07 +1100
- Subject: Re: "RTFM'ing": readily accessible user documentation?
- References: <3C459986.11997.3ED51D7@localhost>
Soren, I suggest you subscribe to cygwin-apps, and read the recent
archives (say the last 4 months), and setup.html, before commenting on
what setup.exe does and doesn't do.
I'm going to ignore your newbie-style clueslessness in the body of your
email, on the assumption that you will follow this advice.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html