This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems with redirecting output directly to printer
- From: Michael Brown <mtb at SGI dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:44:45 -0600
- Subject: problems with redirecting output directly to printer
- Organization: Silicon Graphics, Inc.
For some reason I'm having problems redirecting output directly
to the printer. I've tried:
cat file >prn
cat file >PRN
cat file >lpt1
No file is created in the current directly.
The file has a form feed in it (CTRL-L).
I can print from other apps - i.e. I can load
the file into wordpad and print it.
Printer is a Canon 2110.
What obviously stupid thing am I missing?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html