Re: error trying to compile anything

"Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" schrieb:
> The issue is not as simple as just DLL names.  Of course, if you want
> to show us all your dandy solution, provide a patch and it will be
> thoughtfully reviewed.

is this list about politics (software design) or patches (software
implementation) only?

of course dll names are just part of the game. but an important one,
which bit microsoft heavily AFAIK.
cygwin does support softlinks, so we should use them.
the implementation is trivial, but there should be consense.
Reini Urban (soon) (big) (kulturelles)

Unsubscribe info:
Bug reporting: