This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fire Windows programs using cron...
- From: "Keith Starsmeare" <kxs at breathemail dot net>
- To: "Evgeny Apanasenko" <eugene_news at gmx dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:03:38 -0000
- Subject: Re: Fire Windows programs using cron...
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Keith Starsmeare" <keith_starsmeare at yahoo dot co dot uk>
Why use cron at all? Just use a Scheduled Task!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Evgeny Apanasenko" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: Fire Windows programs using cron...
> Dear All,
> I've set up cron to fire W2K GUI program ntbackup.exe. Everything works
> I would like the program to interact with GUI display and keyboard (now I
> can't see the program window when it is working). How can I do this?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html