This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Stop ftp cygwin
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:47:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Stop ftp cygwin
- References: <200201181041.LAA08421@cabs40.col.bsf.alcatel.fr>
Try connecting to port 21 and see if there is someone listening on
the port. Another way is to have a known set of windows ftp
servers and see if anyone of these is running - but this is not so
easy task because you cant know each and every ftp server available
just my .02 euro cents.
Jorge Goncalvez wrote:
> hi, I wanted to stop ftp cygwin if there is already a ftp server running but if
> not i wnat to start ftp cygwin .
> How can I know by code if there is already a ftp server running?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html