This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows XP, inetd, and procmail, fetchmail, and mutt
- From: Kent Perrier <kent dot perrier at oneco dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:26:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Windows XP, inetd, and procmail, fetchmail, and mutt
- References: <LMBBKGINDNGEAHNCKNNEAEIEDKAA.email@example.com>
On 1/18/2002 6:54 PM, Jeff Hu wrote:
> Read /usr/doc/Cygwin/ssmtp-2.38.7.README. It explains you how you can
> coerce mutt into using it for sending mail. Then read
> /usr/doc/ssmtp-2.38.7/README about the limitations of ssmtp.
Ok. This helps a little. Unfortunately, I would like a program that
will run as a daemon so I can use any MUA, not just mutt.
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those who would do us harm"
-- George Orwell
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html