This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with sigaction and SA_NOCLDSTOP
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:04:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem with sigaction and SA_NOCLDSTOP
- References: <002601c1a133$921c0b40$0100a8c0@advent02>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 09:52:19PM -0000, Chris January wrote:
>sigaction has a flag, SA_NOCLDSTOP, which according to the POSIX spec does
>Do not generate SIGCHLD when children stop.
>Now Cygwin presently does not generate a SIGCHLD signal when a child process
>terminates if this flag is set in the signal handler.
I've just checked in a fix for this. It should be in the next cygwin snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html