This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -lsupc++ in cygwin-1.3.7-1
- From: "Michael A Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: "Kei OHSHIRO" <kohshiro at users dot sourceforge dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:04:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: -lsupc++ in cygwin-1.3.7-1
- References: <email@example.com>
CGF already took care of it. Update from CVS again to get the corrected
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kei OHSHIRO" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 20:44
Subject: -lsupc++ in cygwin-1.3.7-1
> I have a question about winsup/cygwin/Makefile.in.
> When I compile latest cygwin-1.3.7-1, ld failed with "-lsupc++".
> So, I've removed it and could compile normally.
> Do you need libsupc++ in winsup/cygwin/Makefile.in?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html