This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The Question
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Nguyen Le Minh <nguyenml at jaist dot ac dot jp>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:26:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: The Question
- References: <AFEELLMBCKEPIFMAIFOEEEJHCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Well, no one can show you the problem since you haven't
included the fragment with the problematic #include.
Just a hint - maybe you not using the right condition
when you check, if you have to include <values.h>.
Nguyen Le Minh wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a question as follows;
> I have a program written in GCC and compiled sucesful in linux.
> When I use CYGWIN by make file, it introduce "no without file or dictionary:
> I only include <values.h>, it is of GCC in linux. Could you show me the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html