This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to locate Cygintl.dll
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Marino Stramare <Marino dot Stramare at brussels dot sema dot slb dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:24:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unable to locate Cygintl.dll
- References: <220.127.116.11.2.20020121105308.00ae4380@pophost>
1. Look for a message with a subject which contains the
following "ANNOUNCEMENT" and "gettext".
2. Check this link: http://cygwin.com/packages/.
It will help you find the package which contains
the missing file.
3. Search the mailing list before posting.
Marino Stramare wrote:
> After installation of last cygwin packages, when I start vim, I receive
> an "unable to locate dlll cygintl.dll" message. That file foes not exit.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html