This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bash Here prompt for folder list
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:36:45 -0500
- Subject: Bash Here prompt for folder list
- Bcc: reid dot thompson at ateb dot com
along with the shortcut not working, my "Bash Here" prompt in the right click window no longer works. Previously this was setup as:
In Explorer, Tools->Folder Options->File Types, click on Folder, Click on Edit, in Actions added a 'Bash Here' and set it to
bash.exe -c 'cd "%1"; exec rxvt -sr -sl 2500 -fg lightblue -geometry 80x25 -bg midnightblue -sb -e bash'
I'm currently trying variations on this, if anyone can give me a valid setup it would be appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html