This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.3.8: bison failed with new dll version
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:05:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.8: bison failed with new dll version
- References: <3C4C4E3F.A13D603F@windriver.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 06:22:07PM +0100, Benoit Perrin wrote:
>as a "me too" mail, I noted that bison core dumped with this yacc file:
What would this be "me too"ing? I haven't seen anyone reporting SEGV bugs.
>bison failed only for a command line with the -d option like:
>bison -y -d <file>.y
>The segmentation fault occured in a malloc, with a desired size of 8 in
>Hope this helps.
Well, it does slightly. This has nothing to do with 1.3.8, though. It's
apparently a bison bug. There is apparently a new version of bison out.
It seems to fix the problem.
I've uploaded the new version so it should be on the mirrors soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html