This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install *everything* option for 'setup.exe'..
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Michael F. March" <march at indirect dot com>,<cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:50:54 +1100
- Subject: Re: Install *everything* option for 'setup.exe'..
- References: <008901c1a2f8$1f3a0610$0200a8c0@D4LHBR01>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael F. March" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 2:51 PM
Subject: Install *everything* option for 'setup.exe'..
> I know this has probably been asked a few times but I can not
> find a definitive answer. Is there anyway to easily tell
> the setup.exe program to install EVERYTHING?
There will be something of the sort in the next release however.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html