This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lynx & w3m ports (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Initial Release: GNU Ghostscript 5.50-1)
- From: "Bradford, Denis" <denisb at rational dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'kevin at wright dot org'" <kevin at wright dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:11:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: lynx & w3m ports (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Initial Release: GNU Ghostscript 5.50-1)
I've tried without success to build the latest w3m sources (w3m-0.2.4.tar)
on Windows 2000 (through Cygwin). I see others having the same problem, so
thought I'd try to find the compiled binaries:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Kevin Wright wrote:
> > these files. (NOTE: I have ported lynx and w3m if anyone is
> > interested)
Yes, I'm interested! Failing that, does the following indicate that the
binaries are somewhere in www.cygwin.com? I could not find them:
On 7 Mar 2001, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Jason> Have you submitted your patch so hopefully the next version of
w3m will build OOTB under Cygwin?
>Will do so.
Jason> Have you submitted your patch so hopefully the next version of
Jason> build OOTB under Cygwin?
Any help appreciated,
CTG Technical Publications
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html