This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: download and install suggestion for developers
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:48:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: download and install suggestion for developers
- References: <200201240507.g0O57fk28663@williams.cs.byu.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 10:07:40PM -0700, Roger D Pack wrote:
>For me to install cygwin I had to download the ENTIRE latest directory to my
>hard drive, then delete out .src.* files, and copy it to a zip disk to be
>able to take it home and install it (at home I happen to have a slow
>I think it was a waste of a lot of bandwidth. I guess you could say I would
>find the "lazy" way of downloading all necessary files from one directory
>more useful and efficient.
>Thank you all very much (all CS computers at BYU have cygwin, so I suppose
>you could call it "well used")
Just use setup.exe to download whatever files you want.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html