This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stop cygwin sed adding ^M
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:45:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: stop cygwin sed adding ^M
- References: <LAW2-F31NR2r21w8g7B0000690b@hotmail.com>
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:50:19AM +0000, J S wrote:
> Thanks for that. It's working now!
> Could you tell me where this would have been set in the first place though?
It could have been set by a previous DLL. If you install
UNIX/for all it should only set the system cygdrive to
binary but older DLLs have set the user setting to a
standard textmode mount point by accident on the first
P.S.: Please strip your replies by unused parts of the mail
you reply to. *Especially* remove overlengthy mail headers!
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html