This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_create or STL problem?
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: Haksun Li <haksunli at engin dot umich dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 24 Jan 2002 22:54:00 +1100
- Subject: Re: pthread_create or STL problem?
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 17:40, Haksun Li wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am testing out the following piece of code using Cygwin.
> It works as expected (exits when failing to create a new thread) under
> Solaris and Linux.
AFAICT your crash is in your program. Possibly this is due to the C++
compiler being built without a threading model (Anyone recall if this
has been fixed or not?).
Cygwin itself doesn't seem to be causing the crash, although it's
strange that the program exits early with no warning :|... I'll look
into that aspect.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html