Re: Where can I find Cygwin's earlier releases

Hi Corinna,

I am unable to download the stuff from CVS.  As we are behind a firewall. Can have these files gzipped and put in
some ftp directory so that I can download it from.

Thanks for kindly help.

thanks and regards

                    Vinschen                To:  Bhaskar G/BTC/SC/PHILIPS@EMEA2
                    <cygwin@cygwi           cc:  cygwin <>
          >                  Subject:  Re: Where can I find Cygwin's earlier releases
                    25-01-2002              Classification:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:50:15PM +0100, wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
> Thanks for you quick response. I need to bench mark one of our software. I tested it on cygwin 1.3.4 and 1.3.9.
> I need to test it on 1.3.1 and 1.3.2  and test as well .Please let me know if it available.

Not in binary form.  You'd have to check them out from the
CVS archive on  The release tags are
cygwin-1-3-2 and cygwin-1-3-1.  For instruction about CVS
access to Cygwin see

Cygwin Developer
Red Hat, Inc.

Unsubscribe info: