This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Suggestion: Add to FAQ - cygint.dll not found error
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>,"Jari Aalto+mail.linux" <posting-list at MailAndNews dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:24:02 +1100
- Subject: Re: Suggestion: Add to FAQ - cygint.dll not found error
- References: <email@example.com> <3C5303DD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Wilson" <email@example.com>
> Actually, the real answer is more general -- the following could
> the current "My application cannot locate cygncurses5.dll!!" question
> and a lot more:
and the next release of setup will avoid more of these potential issues.
(not all, just more).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html