This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Justin Clift <justin at postgresql dot org>
- Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Tom Lane <tgl at sss dot pgh dot pa dot us>,Frank Joerdens <frank at joerdens dot de>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:57:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin
- References: <3C5223D8.E12E01B@postgresql.org>
On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 02:34:48PM +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
> Would it be possible for someone to do a re-compile of PostgreSQL 7.1.3
> for Cygwin, specifically with the debugging symbols enabled, and have it
> in some kind of form so users who have a problem with PostgreSQL on
> cygwin can put the debugging-enabled version on their system and follow
> our instructions?
> Hoping for a positive here.
I'm building one now and will post a URL ASAP.
Sorry, I didn't see your post until today.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html