This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem installing Tcl Perl module
- From: Per Magne Knutsen <per dot knutsen at weizmann dot ac dot il>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:19:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem installing Tcl Perl module
- Organization: Weizmann Institute
- Reply-to: per dot knutsen at weizmann dot ac dot il
>> I need to install the Perl Tcl and Tcl::Tk modules from CPAN.
>> At the end of the installation, make fails. I think this is
>> related to some libraries the CPAN module cannot find, specifically
>> referenced as:
>Need some more infos, e.g. error messages.
Problem solved. make seemed to assume other named of the tcl and tk libraries than those on my
system. When I created symlinks to those make made it through.
Per Magne Knutsen
Department of Neurobiology
Weizmann Institute of Science
Phone: +972 (0)8 934 2604
Fax: +972 (0)8 934 4140
Cellular: +972 (0)55 675 289
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html