This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: DaSpinman at aol dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, ascorty at yahoo dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:25:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc/gcc-2.95.3-5
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am 2002-01-27 um 23:10 schriebst du:
> I recently downloaded Cygwin 2days ago with the hope of using gcc to compile
> my C programs on it. I successfully installed Cygwin (Cygwin/Cygwin -1.3.9-1)
> and also installed gcc/gcc-2.95.3-5 (C, C++, Fortran compiler).
> However, I tried compiling a C program I wrote but got the following error:
> /usr/lib/gc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.3-5 /../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/1d:
> cannot find -1user 32
> collect2 : 1d return 1 exit status.
libuser32 and friends are in w32api package.
Should it be in the base category, maybe?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html