Re: help matlab

Hi, Tamer :)

You can't to use solaris, linux or any other platform targeted libraries
to link with cygwin gcc. To link a program with cygwin tools you need
cygwin targeted library or an cygwin import lib built from a windows
native dll (you can find info about this on the mailing list). So
I suggest you to find out more information on what kind of windows
library the Mathlab folks provide and then come back to this list.