This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: BERTRAND =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Jo=EBl?= <joel dot k dot bertrand at free dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:58:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: dlopen...
- References: <3C552082.firstname.lastname@example.org>
BERTRAND JoŽl wrote:
> I'm working on a scientific langague which is downloadable at
> http://rpl2.free.fr. This language can be used on several Unix and VMS
> workstations and some users would use this language on Windows OS. I
> have tried to compile this language with Cygwin (the 4.00pre4b release),
> but the configure script doesn't fint any libdl. Is there any workaround
There is no libdl, because these functions are found in the cygwin C
library i.e. you dont have to specify -ldl on the linker's command line.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
- From: BERTRAND =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Jo=EBl?=