This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: CVS PServer problem
- From: "Phil Dempster" <dempster at lsil dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <gsoutter at molten dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:01:52 -0000
- Subject: RE: CVS PServer problem
> [Heh. Been waiting to use that one...]
> Pserver doesn't work yet. Using :external and SSH does.
Actually, I have had CVS pserver work under Win2K/Cygwin and a certain
amount of duress. I _might_ even be able to work out how I did it, if there
is sufficient demand and there's something less interesting I'm avoiding
doing (tax return springs to mind).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html