This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS PServer problem
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Phil Dempster <dempster at lsil dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gsoutter at molten dot com dot au
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:11:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: CVS PServer problem
- References: <004c01c1a81d$92f014d0$ce113e9b@LSIL.COM>
Phil Dempster wrote:
>>[Heh. Been waiting to use that one...]
>>Pserver doesn't work yet. Using :external and SSH does.
> Actually, I have had CVS pserver work under Win2K/Cygwin and a certain
> amount of duress. I _might_ even be able to work out how I did it, if there
> is sufficient demand and there's something less interesting I'm avoiding
> doing (tax return springs to mind).
PLEASE do so. I'll add it to the Cygwin cvs documentation --
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html