This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Access Denied
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: "kirk at greendragon dot com" <kirk at greendragon dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:05:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Access Denied
- References: <200201281959.OAA18097@cs.umb.edu><Your message of "28 Jan 2002 15:53:29 GMT." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 03:00 PM 1/28/2002, email@example.com wrote:
>I have Windows 2000 server and i just installed cgywin. However the only person that can log in the administrator. Every other user in users and groups say access denied. Any ideas?
What do you mean "log in"? Did you install for "everybody" or just "you"?
Output of cygcheck -s -r -v might be helpful.
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html