This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: failure notice
- From: "Michael A Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: "Rajat Bawa" <bawarajat at noida dot hcltech dot com>,"cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:36:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: failure notice
- References: <E04CF3F88ACBD5119EFE00508BBB2121015639E4@exch-01.noida.hcltech.com>
Try the ones you are interested in and see.
Please make any more such enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org, that's where this
belongs unless you are offering patches to fix problems you have found.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rajat Bawa" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 02:31
Subject: FW: failure notice
> Just wanted to know the support of the Cygwin utilities for
> - Files with Japanese "data" &
> - Files with "Japanese filenames"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html