This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems building cross compiler on NT
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Mack Lobell <macklobell at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:01:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: Problems building cross compiler on NT
- References: <F69AOeIiGXix4A2DreB00001250@hotmail.com>
Mack Lobell wrote:-
> i'm trying to build a gcc 3.0.3 cross compiler on a NT machine. Target is
> powerpc, host is cygwin on a NT 4.0 workstation with SP6.
> insn-flags.h:73: warning: carriage return in preprocessing directive
> insn-flags.h:75: warning: carriage return in preprocessing directive
> insn-flags.h:179: warning: carriage return in preprocessing directive
Huh? As far as I'm aware, that's not a diagnostic that 3.0.3's
preprocessor gives. After all, a carriage return in a preprocessing
directive is quite normal; it ends it!
Is the bootstrap compiler 2.x? If so, you might want to try 3.0.3
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html