This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problems building cross compiler on NT
- From: "Chet Simpson" <digitalasp at yahoo dot com>
- To: "'Neil Booth'" <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>,"'Mack Lobell'" <macklobell at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:28:39 -0700
- Subject: RE: Problems building cross compiler on NT
> Mack Lobell wrote:-
> Huh? As far as I'm aware, that's not a diagnostic that
> 3.0.3's preprocessor gives. After all, a carriage return in
> a preprocessing directive is quite normal; it ends it!
> Is the bootstrap compiler 2.x? If so, you might want to try
> 3.0.3 itself.
Actually the problem stems from the fact that insn-flags.h is generated
Where 2.95.3 generated them as:
#define SOME_SYMBOLIC \
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html