This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to get dos path's in the debug information?
- From: "Mack Lobell" <macklobell at hotmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:12:29
- Subject: How to get dos path's in the debug information?
we just received a 2.95.3 cross compiler, host is cygwin (NT 4.0, SP6) and
target is powerpc. The problem we have is that the target elf has cygwin
path's (/cygdrive/c/some path/file.c) instead of dos path's (c:\some
path\file.c). Our debuggers can't find the source files unless they get the
path's in dos format.
Can this be done with a switch to the compiler?
Is it possible to recompile the compiler and do something clever with the
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html