This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.3.9: java with cygdrive
- From: "Volkwein, Axel" <volkwein at ibk dot baug dot ethz dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:50:15 +0100
- Subject: 1.3.9: java with cygdrive
- Copy e.g. rt.jar file from a installed java runtime environment to c:\
- In Cygwin run 'jar tvf /cygdrive/c/rt.jar' for getting a list of the
jar-contents to standard output.
Java will return a 'path not found exception'. It does not understand
the reference to the x: drive even if I change the cygdrive-prefix with
the mount-command. The //x version in Cygwin-4.0 worked instead.
Thanks for a hint and regards
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html