This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Remote site
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:47:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Remote site
- References: <3C57503E.BE18087E@corp.earthlink.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:45:34PM -0800, Robert Brown wrote:
>I would like to store a set of packages on a remote server that we host
>only for our use. How do I tell setup.exe to access "our server" and
>not the one's in the "mirror listing" if I want to use a URL?
>Also, how do I store the packages in the directory and what example URL
>do I use to access them?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html