This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt-2.7.2-6 -> rxvt-2.7.2-8?9?
- From: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:30:38 +0000
- Subject: rxvt-2.7.2-6 -> rxvt-2.7.2-8?9?
- Reply-to: fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net
I had not been aware of problems with <Backspace> in rxvt, which on my system
has been just fine. I upgraded just now to what comes up on the setup menu as
rxvt-2.7.2-9 although the announcement refers to 8. Now <Backspace> is
broken. (By which I mean it does not work: cursor and the intended deleted
character stay where they are.) I'll mess about with stty but thought I'd
mention this in case there has been an accident with versioning.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html