This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Syntax error on compile
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Ben Miller <Ben dot Miller at adelphiacom dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:05:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Syntax error on compile
- References: <000f01c1a8f7$c523c9d0$be3b3018@daffy>
Ben Miller wrote:
> I am haveing trouble compiling anything on a new install of Cygwin. I
> have also installed MinGW (not sure if that is relevant). It was
> suggested that I run cygcheck -r -s -v and forward the log to this
> address. Can you help?
So far so good. Still you don't provide any info on the error (output
of the command would be useful).
Just ot point one thing I've noticed - /usr/local/bin in the PATH
environment variable should not preced /bin. However, maybe this
has nothing to do with your problem.
> Path: E:\Cygwin\usr\local\bin
> c:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\VirusScan Engine\4.0.xx\
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html