This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot starting X Server
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Nikolay <nim98 at doc dot ic dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:45:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cannot starting X Server
- References: <000001c1a977$81d4e4e0$3500a8c0@WORKOHOLIC>
Hey, Nikolay :)
Please, contact the appropriate mailing list for cygwin XFree86
related questions - email@example.com
> I have installed The latest Cygwin and then installed XFree86 version
> 4.2.0 and attempted to start the X server but no matter which method I
> used to start the server I get the following error message:
> the procedure entry point _XLockMutex_fn could not be located in the
> dynamic link library libX11.dll.
> I have the dll to which it is referring in my /usr/X11R6/bin directory.
> Have I done something wrong? Is this a known bug?
> Please reply directly to me because I haven't joined the mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html