This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Scripting Installs?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Cygwin Mailing List" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Glenn Sieb" <ges at lumeta dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:16:25 +1100
- Subject: Re: Scripting Installs?
- References: <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Sieb" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> second was "how do I tell the install that I want
> you to just install the following packages"
Make custom build and change the mirrors.lst location, and then combine
that with a local custom setup.ini and package site.
Put all the packages in base - thats a forced install.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html