This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do i upgrade to gcc 3.X on cygwin?
- From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey at innoverse dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Mack Lobell" <macklobell at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:20:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: How do i upgrade to gcc 3.X on cygwin?
- Organization: Innoverse, Inc.
I have been able to build 3.x under cygwin when I just specify the C and C++ languages
(see ./configure --help for info on how to do this). As I recall, it failed in the Fortran build. I
didn't bother trying to figure out why as all I wanted was C & C++.
1/30/2002 8:41:30 PM, "Mack Lobell" <email@example.com> wrote:
>i have gcc 2.95.3 installed on a NT machine running cygwin. How do i upgrade
>to gcc 3.X?
>The 3.X code won't compile with a 2.X compiler. On the successful build page
>gcc 3.X has been built on cygwin, how did you guys do that??
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html