This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New on sourceware: texmf-20000804-2
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: hin-tak dot leung at idl-bt dot com
- Cc: robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:35:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: New on sourceware: texmf-20000804-2
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <F66469FCE9C5D311B8FF0000F8FE9E070F511096@mbtlipnt03.btlabs.bt.co.uk>
> Well, I *did* skip the libpng update...
Ok. Mabye people 'should be warned' about skipping updates, in some
broadest sense of the word?
> The only obvious indication that something is missing is
> that the end of the post-install script, a window pops up
> saying "missing import ... ".
I think that setup.exe doesn't complain if a script fails. It would
be good if a popup box at the very and would note that some script
failed. I looked briefly into it, but I don't know where to get doco
on that windows exec-like command.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html