This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS and SSL support
- From: posting-list at MailAndNews dot com (Jari Aalto+list.cygwin)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:55:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: CVS and SSL support
- Keywords: cygwin,cvs
- References: <91C3A0F2BA19D5119B18000021E59D520C89D3@EXCH01>
* Tue 2002-01-29 Geoff Soutter <email@example.com> list.cygwin
* Message-Id: <91C3A0F2BA19D5119B18000021E59D520C89D3@EXCH01>
| Yep, download cygwin binaries using setup.exe on cygwin site, choose CVS
| and OpenSSL packages and bob's your uncle...
| BTW, pserver doesn't work, use SSL and :ext
Can you provide me instructions how to use ssl with CVS? Do you
mean that setting CVS_RSH to <something> would do?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html